Extra cable management for electronics box

After feeding the cables through the z,y, and x axis tracks, I still have a substantial amount of wiring hanging from the base of my electronics box. I’ve tried to zip tie them into neat loops, but given the number of connections it is quite the web. Does anyone have any suggestions of photos of what they did with their extra wiring?

I, too, am at the point in my build where this is an issue.
Does anyone have ideas, suggestions or pictures of how to manage the extra cable at or near the electronics box?

I ended up going out and purchasing some extra long zip ties. I used the ones from the kit to make small loops and then bound them all together. It’s not pretty, but it is functionl. Here’s a pic.

1 Like

Here’s a couple of different views

1 Like

Good pics! Thank you! I will go the “zip-tie at the box” route, too…

Yo need a high quality cable management box which give you safety as well as hide extra wires.
Buy Cable Management Box & make your cable runs look like they were professionally installed.Also safe from electric injuries.

I also use zip ties which work. I very briefly looked at cable management boxes but they seem too big to attach to the gantry. Was there a specific box you had in mind?