Farmbot San Diego?

Hello People,

Is there anyone in San Diego or parts near that has a Farmbot and would be willing to show off the hardware?

Marc

1 Like

I am still building my FarmBot. Located in the PQ area. I commute to Phoenix so it has been slow going getting it up and running. I have found the kit to be good quality. The instructions are not perfect, but workable.

2 Likes

Thanks for the Photos! They look great. I’m sorry can you tell me what PQ stands for? I’m originally Canadian so PQ for me means Province Quebec.

1 Like

Have you set up the Arduino or Raspberry Pi with the web interface?

Marc

1 Like

Hey Marc. I have been slow at building the FarmBot because I work full time in Phoenix, but live in SD. I am now at the point where I am getting ready to wire the farmbot tool holder. install the Raspberry Pi and the Arduino, RAMPS, etc. That is the next phase of the work.

1 Like

Hey John,

How is the progress on the Farmbot?

Marc

1 Like

Did you have any success with getting the wires hooked up? Have you been able to connect with the Farmbot server?

Marc

1 Like

Hey John,

I’m in the San Diego Area until Christmas. I now have experience with Farmbot and if you’re interested I can swing by and help you out. Are you currently growing anything?

Marc

Hey John,

I’m in the San Diego Area until Christmas. I now have experience with Farmbot and if you’re interested I can swing by and help you out. Are you currently growing anything?

Marc

I live in Phoenix as well and hame a farmbot still in the box for sale. Looking to get $1,209 for it

Joelrp84@gmail.com. $1,200

Build Update. Well, I am back from PHX full time in San Diego now. And with COVID, I have made progress on the bot. I am in the FINAL stage of assembly. I need to connect about 20 single pin connectors and then power it up. See Photos.

1 Like

HI Marc
Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you. I was really stuck in Phoenix for a long time working on a small spacecraft project that was all consuming. I am based back in San Diego again. I hope to finish the final pinouts tomorrow on the wiring and then power up the bot. It is a V1.2 machine with the vacuum pump moved out near the tool head and rewired.

JDD