Unable to update configuration options

Hi Folks,

I’ve been pulled in as a contractor to commission a Farmbot for a local school, but have run into some issues with configuration updates.

I’d like to be able to turn off automatic factory reset to make it easier to configure network access, but every time I attempt to do so I get an error that says ‘Update Config Failed’ - The logs show “CS Failed: [config_update] - "config_update for FBOS is depricated.”

This error occurs for any attempted configuration change in the device screen.

I’m running OS v6.4.11 and Genesis v1.2 firmware, have tried reflashing the SD card, swapping to an entirely new Raspberry Pi and Arduino board, and clearing browser cache etc.

A little lost as to where to turn next for troubleshooting, so any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers :slight_smile:

hi , i’m having the same problem over here , it just wont let me update the configuration for the motors for example and all of the others configuration, but i can move the motors with the arrow and turn on the valvue for example but the device part is not responding
if someone knows how to fix it plese help

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. A fix has been released and you should now be able to change configuration settings.

If the issue persists, you may:

• Refresh the page
  • Create a new account
  • Private message me with the email for the account having issues

thank you ! i will try to do that and let you know !

I’m currently testing at the office on a spare Raspberry Pi and Arduino, this seems to have resolved the issue.

Thanks for the prompt fix Gabriel.

thank you for the update works great now , good to hear jrobinson that works for you to !