Connectivity problems again

For some reason I am still having connectivity problems. I could nail it down to the wifi connection as it said today (for the first time I have seen this):

Success Interface wlan0 is up. 60, 70, 0 Jul 30, 12:27am 3

Busy Waiting for interface wlan0 up. 60, 70, 0 Jul 30, 12:27am 1

Success Connected to access point. 60, 70, 0 Jul 30, 12:27am 1

Error Disconnected from access point. 60, 70, 0 Jul 30, 12:27am 1

Error Disconnected from access point. 60, 70, 0 Jul 30, 12:26am 3

Success Interface wlan0 is up. 60, 70, 0 Jul 29, 11:46pm 3

Busy Waiting for interface wlan0 up. 60, 70, 0 Jul 29, 11:46pm

Same time my access point log shows me even more disconncts and connects from the farmbot today. Interestingly there was none logged around 12:26 or 11:46 which is quite odd. The signal strength before and after (logged it) was around -72 dBm which should be ok… the MQTT connection did not log data from 07:20 in the morning to 2:40 p.m…

any idea of how I can nail down those problems? I really want to know why the bot disconnects and not only WiFi… I do not see signal strength as an issue?! and I did not change anything during the day, so the bot did not move or anything…

Hi @Klimbim

as already mentioned in our Farmbot Europ slack group it seems we have the same issue here in Berlin.

Our Farmbot is not connected and we do not know whats going wrong at the moment.

We are now wating our plants by hand :wink:

Hope to get some finding by @roryaronson and team soon.

1 Like

Same issue here. Canada.
Says the Pi and Arduino are not connected.
Is there a way to roll back farmbot OS? It could be an update problem

My report was with 6.4.5., I am figuring out more connectivity problems at the moment; the MQTT connection seemed to stop today from 2 pm to 7 pm, as I did not receive and log any temp information of the CPU. The bot logged sync messages but nothing more. I am very interested to help the farmbot team do establish a sound and reliable internet and connectivity solution but their support is quite slow and feedback is not every time worked on… :frowning: