Database or disk is full

Aloha Folks,
Our Farmbot has started spitting out the following error and remains disconnected. I’ve tried cycling power but this did not help.
Any clues on how to get our bot back online?

Token Refresh failed: {%Sqlite.DbConnection.Error{connection_id: nil, message: "database or disk is full", sqlite: %{code: :full}}, [{Ecto.Adapters.SQL, :struct, 8, [file: 'lib/ecto/adapters/sql.ex', line: 554]}, {Ecto.Repo.Schema, :apply, 4, [file: 'lib/ecto/repo/schema.ex', line: 547]}, {Ecto.Repo.Schema, :"-do_update/4-fun-0-", 14, [file: 'lib/ecto/repo/schema.ex', line: 292]}, {Ecto.Repo.Schema, :update!, 4, [file: 'lib/ecto/repo/schema.ex', line: 136]}, {Farmbot.System.ConfigStorage, :update_config_value, 4, [file: 'lib/farmbot/system/config_storage/config_storage.ex', line: 175]}, {Farmbot.Bootstrap.AuthTask, :do_refresh, 0, [file: 'lib/farmbot/bootstrap/auth_task.ex', line: 41]}, {:gen_server, :try_dispatch, 4, [file: 'gen_server.erl', line: 637]}, {:gen_server, :handle_msg, 6, [file: 'gen_server.erl', line: 711]}]}

I’ve have re-imaged the Rpi’s SD card to see if I could just start over and after connecting to the Farmbot WiFi network, I am unable to reach the setup.farm.bot page; Chrome reporting that “farm.bot refused to connect”.
I would appreciate it If @connor or anyone can suggest some steps to take as our Farmbot is completely dead in the water.

Re-flashing the SD card as you’ve done should help resolve the full disk issue. Keep an eye on the disk usage percentage in the FarmBot OS details menu (shown by clicking on the device version, i.e., Version 7.0.0, in the Device widget).

For the setup issue, try navigating to 192.168.24.1 in your browser as mentioned in the instructions:

If you experience a site connection error in the browser, try navigating to 192.168.24.1 instead of setup.farm.bot.

@Gabriel Thank you, I am up and running again.
My question now is what fills up the disk and how would one maintain disk space?

It is rather unusual for disk space to be an issue. However, adding many resources will increase disk usage, as will large Farmware or saving files to the disk in a Farmware. If you notice the disk usage percentage increasing without increased resource or Farmware usage, there may be a bug preventing FarmBot OS from cleaning up after itself. Reporting how quickly your disk usage percentage increases here may help us identify the issue.

Got the same error today - while testing my weed detection recursive sequence on an empty farmbot (no plants), did a factory reset two days ago.

Token Refresh failed: {%Sqlite.DbConnection.Error{connection_id: nil, message: “database or disk is full”, sqlite: %{code: :full}}, [{Ecto.Adapters.SQL, :struct, 8, [file: ‘lib/ecto/adapters/sql.ex’, line: 554]}, {Ecto.Repo.Schema, :apply, 4, [file: ‘lib/ecto/repo/schema.ex’, line: 547]}, {Ecto.Repo.Schema, :“-do_update/4-fun-0-”, 14, [file: ‘lib/ecto/repo/schema.ex’, line: 292]}, {Ecto.Repo.Schema, :update!, 4, [file: ‘lib/ecto/repo/schema.ex’, line: 136]}, {Farmbot.System.ConfigStorage, :update_config_value, 4, [file: ‘lib/farmbot/system/config_storage/config_storage.ex’, line: 175]}, {Farmbot.Bootstrap.AuthTask, :do_refresh, 0, [file: ‘lib/farmbot/bootstrap/auth_task.ex’, line: 41]}, {:gen_server, :try_dispatch, 4, [file: ‘gen_server.erl’, line: 637]}, {:gen_server, :handle_msg, 6, [file: ‘gen_server.erl’, line: 711]}]}