Driver motor upgrade?

The linkage between the shaft and the motor seems to be rattly as hell whenever the Z-axis is moving at slow speeds. I have looked at the drive axle of lower-end printers like the Zortrax m200, and it seems that the motor and the driver are not the problem, it’s just that the vibrations from the shaft have nowhere to go, since the entire assembly is bolted to straight metal. On Monday when I get back to the greenhouse I will try to see if graphite will do the trick, and if it doesn’t, I will try to remove different sections to isolate the point source. I can also send you photos and an audio clip of the differences if you’d like. I found a suggestion on Thingiverse called Silent Blocks for Z-Axis, but it seems to help only substantially. If you would like, please directly message me on the Forum, and I can send you my contact information to communicate more effectively. Also, do read my idea on the DIY section- Absolutely stupid yet insane idea for fully automating growing, you have been very helpful to us and we like to here your idea on this concept. Thank you again!