This is our second time with a Farmbot. Over the winter Bayer our suporter wantted to see how it holds up during the winter. So we left it out over the winter. We found out that it wasn’t plugged in at all (probably a good thing), but now we aren’t able to get comunication to the farmbot at all. I’ve reflashed the Rasberry PI to verson 7.0.1. We also had the power turned off to the router.
But when I go to try and configure it ther is no farmbot-**** wifi sorce. We did have to change our password for the my.farmbot.io app. If we could get some help that would be very greatful because we need it up and running by May 6th.