Just chiming in to say after a reflash and config back to 7.0.1 our bot is back to full operation. thanks for the support FarmBot team!
@QE-Robotics, the FarmBot development team have fixed this issue in
the next release as you can discover on GitHub.
I’m getting “sync unknown” error after I updated to 7.0.1.
I just found out that I was using a wrong account in the configuration after the flash. Farmbot is back up and running
I just wanted to note, that my farmbot is back at work again. I am still keeping os version 7.0.1, but will do upgrade manually from time to time.
No, certainly not saying that.
I’m just a keen retired programmer learning the Elixir-ways of building larger solutions by looking (from the outside) at the “FarmBot ways” of building software.
I doubt that we’ll see 7.0.3+ reach the light of day, judging by the efforts that @connor is putting into FBOS version 8.0.0 !
I’m only guessing at the FarmBot Development team’s workflows, so when I said
next I was purely naming the active GitHub branch that has the changes to come (soon) . .