[Farmware] Loop-Plants-With-Filters

@roryaronson Thanks for this new release. I have successfully tested the new dynamic group feature, although i now get continuous errors and disconnection (see screenshot). I hope the MARK-AS command will be able to update the plant status and update the associated date to get the history of plantation ?

Moreover, it’s seems you don’t have a complete vision in automating cultivation. For example, if someone wants to plant 1 lettuce every 2 days to get one lettuce every 2 days one month later. How can i schedule such job with your dynamic groups ? We need an ordered group to pick the next N plants in a group, and execute every 2 days the sequence “plant 1 seed from group1 with status planned”…

Same remarks about weed detection, the farmbot should be able to scan all the grid, then detect weeds on pictures and finally run a periodic sequence to destroy weeds, but how can you loop to cover 100 of the grid ? Write a long sequence with all the camera positions ? Then should i run the weed detector farmware at each step in the sequence or later on the picture set ? I think weed detection should be done in the cloud with various testable detection algorithms, not on the small farmbot harware ?

The Loop-Plants-With-Filters was release 2 years ago, and you still seems very farm to automate cultivation. Hopefully, you have increased the farmware timeout and we can probably still rely on it, but if you want some contributions, you should share your technical vision for automation instead of dropping a new limited feature every 6 months.