How long did it take you to setup your farmbot?

How long did it take you to setup your farmbot and also the garden bed?

The garden bed took me an entire weekend. The bot took two further weekends to setup, and two more weekends to test. Well over a month total.

1 Like

I was ordering most of the parts from china, therefore I was awaiting for all of them 2m+, setting up wooden bed took me 2 weekends (3 layers of paint) and 2 weekends to setup the bot. right now i’m about to add the endstops and put the PSU and the pumps into a box and then plant the bot into the ground :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can confirm the rough numbers above if a weekend farmbot work day runs from morning to late evening on saturday and sunday :wink:

1 Like

Two days to build and wire up Farmbot initially. We reckon we could build a second one in one day now we know what we are doing and with a few alterations to build order but…

So far we’re into week two of trying to get it commissioned and working properly. The commissioning stage isn’t as well documented and there may be glitches in the software.

2 Likes

Since I was making mine from scratch, not including having to cut out my own aluminum plates, it took me a weekend to make the bed (plus one more day to fill it up), and I think about two weeks of work to assemble all the parts. With waiting for shipping the whole project took me probably about a month or two.

1 Like

The Farmbot took me about 20 hours. I’ve never built anything like it before (I’m a software guy). You might be able to do it faster. I succeeded by following the excellent documentation.

2 Likes