Instructions for Jump cables connections at New Farmbot built at School in Uruguay

Hi my name is Enrique Miles and I am a father of 4 kids at the International College in Punta del Este, Uruguay, South America. Recently donated a Farmbot for a project of Robotics and Recycling to be implemented at the school with the leasdership of Mr Ariel Paulete Robotics head teacher at school and Mrs Isabep Perez IT head teacher and Ms Candelaria head of gardening teacher.

1. We cannot get the right account in order to have us all in the same and interact at forums and register the prodcts.
  2. Already built the Frambot and thic jumper cables we cannot find instructuions to exact connection places.
    Pic 1 is the connections we have already built and pic 2 the jump cables that we do not find instructions on whereto connect them to start the 6 engines.

AS I CAN SEE AS NEW USER I CANNOT UPLOAD IMAGES SO IF GET HELP WITH ISSUE NR 1 THEN I WILL UPLOAD THE RIGHT IMAGES
WUTH GRATITUDE
ENRIQUE[date=2019-04-26 timezone=“America/Cordoba”]

1 Like

Hello @Internationalpunta1,

where are you exactly stuck at? Point 1 sounds like you are experiencing some software issues, but I’m not sure if it is account related (my.farmbot.io), forum related (forum.farmbot.org) or if your configuration (configurator) does not work.

I just changed your trust level to 1, means that you are now able to upload images.

1 Like

Please see this post form Rick the lead software developer at FarmBot