My farmbot doesn't work

is there anyone who have farmbot self made following this assemble guide and completely operated. recently I had purchased whole parts from indivisualy, had made farmbot followed this assemble guide. In my case, hardware build up was no problem. But, Software integration test had some problem. for example, first of all I made up a basic sequence using sequence editor and then I compose a sequence for sowing using predefined basic sequences. finally I had execute the sequence but the result was far from my predict.

I found some case. when I use sequence having z-axis movement. the whole sequence caused error!