Plant Detection Error

I did some detections, and everything was fine. but now this error message is appearing to me

What should I do to re-verify ?

Recalibrating the camera should fix the issue. You may be seeing that error if your z-axis (camera) height was different during calibration than it was during plant detection.

1 Like

@connor @Gabriel Gentle error message suggestion: pair abstract error messages with likely end-effects if/when possible. These pairings can live in a dedicated area of the forum or GitHub, or could be embedded in the code. In this case, a message similar to your guidance to VitorAffonso was pretty damned perfect. You can shorten it to “Perhaps your z-axis (camera) height was different during calibration than it is now during plant detection?”

This is a normal concern in the software world. Strong software functions are abstracted to do one thing well, and to be reused in multiple contexts. It follows that any error information will be equally abstract. To those of us end users who are aren’t chest deep in the code, these end user hints are super valuable.

2 Likes