Post Scarcity Robotics - Update 1

I would like to show some progress for my project to create a FarmBot compatible rack rail:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/post-scarcity-robotics-food/x/12861940#/updates/1

(EDIT: It seems I can’t link directly to the update. Please click on the “Updates” button on the Indiegogo page).

All feedback much appreciated!

I would also like to take the opportunity to ask you for two things:

1. In my mind this is the best idea ever. The reason for this is probably because it was my head that came up with the idea. But is it so? If you are a FarmBot user or enthusiast, I would love to chat with you to challenge my assumptions.
  2. As you can see, the update video was sponsored by NoLocation. They paid $25 to get this exposure, and the feedback I got from them was that it was really good value for money. Do you know of any company or organisation who would like to sponsor an upcoming video? Please let me know and spread the word!

Enjoy your day and happy FarmBotting!

Hey @limikael, very nice to see your enthusiasm and your idea in general!

But the last three posts that I read where advertisement for your project. Now I call it spam as it annoys me already.

Would be very pleased if you could reduce spamming :wink:

Thanks, Best
Tim

Hi @Klimbim,

Thanks for the positive words about my idea!

I’m sorry that you got annoyed, it was obviously not my intention and I didn’t think anyone would take it that way. I’m a bit frustrated over my own poor communication skills and maybe that came across. I really would like to connect with people on this forum and hear their thoughts about the idea that I’m working on, and I don’t really know how to do that.

I’ll continue to post my update videos here, approx fortnightly or so, and I’ll try to keep it informative and less selling. Are you ok with that?

Respectfully,

Micke

Hi limikael,
no please do so, I am very interested to see how your project is doing. But it would be nice to reduce it to this thread only :wink:

Best
Klim

1 Like