I have figured out my problems in terms of mounting the tools, but was just curious if anyone can point me to a resource on how to fix this minor cosmetic issue. I have my tool bays on the opposite end as the default. As a result i have to have the tools slide into the bay “backwards” i.e. the printed name is slid in first and facing away. Is there a way to fix this, so that the name is facing outward. you cant simply move the position of the magnets as there is not holes in the appropriate space. Anyway, I figured there would be documentation on this somewhere.
Here is a video of my farmbot loading a tool the right way