Anyone about Germinating?

I don’t know if I am in the right section but anyways Is anyone here has a piece of knowledge or experience about Germinating marijuana seeds? A new way of germination and growing cannabis vines move seeds in the air and space to grow it and in a vented container swing the container in a different direction. I also grow faster and produce more (OVERNIGHT GROWTH). Will work for other products spray the air with the moisture ingredients (water flavored sugar) and aerated container in moist ingredients environment. Counterclockwise and clockwise thermodynamics wishy-washy field motion is what a sphere with a cylinder in the middle to hold the seed it does hold in all ways. Like a ceiling fan motor or plastic bag. As I do some research, I have read an article about germinating kylekushman.com/topic/supercropping-twist-and-snap-techniques/

Hey Man,
I have never heard of that method before but there are a few videos that show how seeds can be successfully germinated.

There are a few different ways to do this and I would suggest that you can do some more research on your own.

Marc