I am trying to set up camera calibration with the given information in the wiki (https://software.farmbot.io/docs/farmware#section-camera-calibration)
It just only worked once (the detection of the red marks) but the coordinate system did not work out properly.
- what does the button scan image do in either weed detection or calibration window?
- how can I delete a calibration? If I redo it do the new calib parameters are stored if the calibration suceeds?
- once a calib is successful, is the overlaying coordination system always shown or only during weed detection test?
- which information does the coordinate system alignment take into account? also the origin setting in the farm designer setup? The bot should have enough information with on which axis the two markups are placed and the origin origination
in the picture, right?
- how can I verify wether the settings as hue, saturation, value etc. are correct? why is there no filtered image shown with
these values taken into account? I guess that would help…?
- what does an image like this one tell me during calibration?