I have been running the new Setup procedures for my FarmBot Express V1.0. I ran into some issues with the camera calibration.
- Using the multiple white dot calibration card, when I pressed the calibrate button, the z-axis started going down and smashed into the card on the ground. Tried twice with same outcome. I then tried the alternate method with the two red dots and that was successful,.
2.) The calibrate height worked although it took longer than I was expecting. It would be good to provide a time estimate or progress bar.
3.) The last camera calibration step was a odd in that it said to move the camera to a known position but it never asked for input as to what that position was. So, not sure what that step does.