Today I’ve had some pretty strange issues with my FB. The communication between the web appand FB seems to be really behind. Ill issue it a move command and FB moves to the position, but if i look at the control tab the coordinates take a while to “catch up” i can see them increasing or decreasing until it reaches the number entered in for the position i want FB to be at.
Additionally, I try to execute a move command in a sequence and the FB does 1 of 3 things.
- move as if the position i’m commanding it to move too is reversed / the complete opposite of where I want it to go.
- it initializes sequence and then says sequence completed without any movement.
- Or the Fb crashes and then has to reinitialize the firmware and setting previous MCU commands
also to note:
when i was building a sequence earlier, everything was lagging extremely bad, i had to click 2 - 3 times to duplicate a sequence step, put it all together and then after a refresh of the web app, I look back at the sequence I had built and there is 2-3 additional sequence steps duplicated per command i was trying to duplicate.
Also been having this weird syncing behavior as me and whitecaps had discussed in this thread (not sure if related)
I’ve tried the good ole’ refresh of the web app, restarted FB 2 times so far and tried logging out and back in ( thinking it had something to do with the cloud storage).