Detecting available UARTs: [“ttyACM0”, “ttyAMA0”]

Thanks for your help @RickCarlino and @Ascend.
I ran a device scan using Fing as well as my Eero App. I’ve attached screen shots of this. I did try Legacy mode and it still didn’t connect. However, I did not try running it on 2.4Ghz. I’ve been VERY careful not to make any mistakes with account credentials. That’s not this problem. Rick, your comment about the router not being the problem since it was connected before is correct. I was able to connect prior to this. It wasn’t until after you noticed the overheating and possibly the motors not properly homed that I have not been able to reconnect to my Wi-Fi. I am attaching screen shots of my Eero scan and Fing Scan. You can see the the router (eero APP) recognizes my Farmbot. This is so strange…any other ideas??

The only thing we’ve seen that would cause this is bad account credentials.

• Your router works fine.
  • You certainly typed in the correct WiFi credentials.

My advice is that you start over fresh and be extra certain you typed in your account credentials correctly (they are case sensitive- make sure everything is correctly capitalized / lower case). It might also be good to log out of the account on your browser and verify that you can log in before starting the process (to ensure the password you enter is correct before spending time in configurator).

I’ll do that…thanks @RickCarlino

1 Like

Any updates on this one @socalrob ? Please let us know if you need help.

@RickCarlino Hi Rick, Yes, success. I was able to reconnect over the weekend using the prior 14.6.1 version. I’ll update my firmware to 14.6.4 later this week over the app. Everything seems to be working well now. Thank you again for all your follow up. Your team’s customer service is always excellent!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.