Error throwing web app on vps

Hi, I’m trying to run the web app on the VPS, I followed all the steps of ubuntu_example.sh (Farmbot-Web-App/ubuntu_example.sh at staging · FarmBot/Farmbot-Web-App · GitHub) and after i run sudo docker-compose up this error appears:

@Pedro I just tested the script on a DigitalOcean VPS instance and it works fine. A few things to consider for your setup:

• You are using an unsupported Ubuntu version. The script was written with Ubuntu 20 in mind. I tested the script just now on Ubuntu 21. Consider upgrading to a newer distribution before proceeding.
  • The problem in the screenshot might just be a “hiccup” that occurs during application startup. It should go away after the startup completes.
  • Did you wait for the ✨ Built in 360.64s message? This can take a very long time on a VPS. On my VPS, it took 360 seconds (6 minutes). On my Core i7 Laptop with SSD it takes over a minute.
  • If you see any errors about file watchers, or out-of-memory errors (and you are certain you have enough memory), you may need to run the script below. I will update the setup instructions in a moment:
echo fs.inotify.max_user_watches=65536 | sudo tee -a /etc/sysctl.conf && sudo sysctl -p
1 Like