" Failed to execute rpc_request" error when executing sequence

Update:

@Gabriel

it was the wait command that was causing the error. (I don’t exactly know why though)

I made the chained sequence very lean with only three chained sequences - Grab Tool - Plant seed ( based on imported coordinates) - then put tool away.

I copied the chained sequence and had one with the wait command and one without the wait command in the Plant basil 1 sequence. Ran the sequence 12 times in total. 6 with and 6 without the wait command.

The 4th sequence out of 6 with the wait command encountered the error.
I further tested if 4 plant basil sequences could be chained without the wait command and I received no error at all.
I did the same thing for the chained sequence with the wait command and error reproduced.

Not sure if this is something the FB devs are aware of this.

all in all everything has worked good so far now that I’ve figured out why the error was happening.

Now my last issue:

When the chained sequence is being executed with more than 1 plant seed sequence I noticed that the FBs X and Y zero position becomes off little by little with each successful plant seed sequence. The more seeds I plant the more the X and Y zero position gets off set.

After a few plant seed sequences

What my X axis should be zero’d at

and same goes for my Y axis - after a few command runs the zero position begins to become off set from what it should be.

Again thanks for the help @Gabriel and @Ascend! :thumbsup:

-CMJ