Farmbot for dummies?

I purchased one of the first Farmbots and then did not assemble it for almost a year. Last week I finally had the time to put it together. I had relatively minor troubles assembling the unit with my biggest problem being wire length. I ended up rewiring each axis at least once.
I set up a sequence for all the tools and it picks them up and puts them away as expected.
This is where I get lost. I watch the videos but truly don’t know what to do next.

Is there a full set of regimens that I can just copy so I can get this machine doing what it was built to do? I can change the needed coordinates easily if I have a working template to change. Most of the direction I find is far more advanced than I can handle. I just want to have the machine plant, water and weed some carrots and beets and such.

Thanks for helping (or not)
Sincerley
Doug

Hey there. It took me a while to setup the first lot of regimes. It’s not just plug and play unfortunately. There is some farmwares to automate planting and watering https://forum.farmbot.org/t/farmware-loop-plants-with-filters/3167/2. You will still have to setup the initial sequences to pick up theme tool and then return the tool.

Thank you