Farmbot not connecting - setup_dnsmasq

My farmbot has stopped connecting to the wifi.
i cant see what version of OS it has but it was up to date 2 months ago.
the error i get when i power cycle it is

FARMBOT UNEXPECTEDLY SHUT DOWN
Last shutdown reason: Failed to start child: Elixir.Farmbot.Target.Bootstrap.Configurator reason: {:EXIT, {{:case_clause, {:error, {:shutdown, {:failed_to_start_child, Farmbot.Target.Bootstrap.Configurator.CaptivePortal, {:function_clause, [{Keyword, :get, [nil, :os_pid, nil], [file: ‘lib/keyword.ex’, line: 179]}, {Farmbot.Target.Bootstrap.Configurator.CaptivePortal, :setup_dnsmasq, 2, [file: ‘platform/target/bootstrap/configurator/captive_portal/captive_portal.ex’, line: 120]}, {Farmbot.Target.Bootstrap.Configurator.CaptivePortal, :init, 1, [file: ‘platform/target/bootstrap/configurator/captive_portal/captive_portal.ex’, line: 46]}, {:gen_server, :init_it, 2, [file: ‘gen_server.erl’, line: 365]}, {:gen_server, :init_it, 6, [file: ‘gen_server.erl’, line: 333]}, {:proc_lib, :init_p_do_apply, 3, [file: ‘proc_lib.erl’, line: 247]}]}}}}}, [{Farmbot.Target.Bootstrap.Configurator, :start_link, 2, [file: ‘platform/target/bootstrap/configurator/configurator.ex’, line: 27]}, {:supervisor, :do_start_child, 2, [file: ‘supervisor.erl’, line: 365]}, {:supervisor, :start_children, 3, [file: ‘supervisor.erl’, line: 348]}, {:supervisor, :init_children, 2, [file: ‘supervisor.erl’, line: 314]}, {:gen_server, :init_it, 2, [file: ‘gen_server.erl’, line: 365]}, {:gen_server, :init_it, 6, [file: ‘gen_server.erl’, line: 333]}, {:proc_lib, :init_p_do_apply, 3, [file: ‘proc_lib.erl’, line: 247]}]}} This is likely a bug. Please copy or screenshot this error and send it to the Farmbot developers.

We’ve pushed quite a few bug fixes over the last 2 months. I suggest you upgrade. :slight_smile:

Anyway the error you are seeing is not something to worry too much about. Unfortunately it does overwrite the real reason Farmbot isn’t connecting. I have a fix for this bug in the works, until then you should be able to reconfigure from this screen to get back online.