Fb does not connect to the wifi network

Now that your farmbot saved your home WiFi data, it can not find it at the company. Just go through the configurator again with the WiFi credentials of your company WiFi.

I assume that this error does not appear anymore when configurated properly.

Hi @RickCarlino @connor , I did the tests, the home network ports and the company. and the only difference is the port 80, I’ve already checked the farewall all the ports are released.
in github says that port 80 is configurable how do i solve it?

!

@VitorAffonso It looks like a WiFi issue is a more likely cause than the ports. I will forward this to @connor when he is in today.

In previous screenshots, you were using my.farmbot.io, which uses port 443. Port 80 is used by self-hosted users that run their own server and do not encrypt with SSL, so this might not be an issue in your case.

When the documentation talks about configuring port 80, it is referring to users that run their own servers. I would recommend against self-hosting as it will complicate your setup further (requires permission to open ports on top of the ability to access a port plus you will need root access to a Linux machine).

So when you reconfigured Farmbot on your company wifi, what happened?

does not connect, and ssid does not return to new configuration.
Today I connected the FB in the cell phone 3g worked very well.
I am looking for other causes not to connect to the company wifi because the ports are all released and the router credentials are ok

problem 1

i hve almost same problem with you but difference message in configurator… please help me. I very beginner and didn’t what should i do. For your information. I can connect to my farmbot on 8 July. But after that time, i try to connect again a week later, and then this message is come out. Please help me anyone…

Hey did you got this solved? I´m facing the same issue here since a week.

Hi @RoboBayer , I almost solved, my FB still does not connect to the company’s wifi network for reasons I do not yet know.
for a while I am using 4g of my cell to connect the FB.

check the network credentials if they are correct and test http://websocketstest.com to verify that the connection ports are released

hi @RickCarlino @connor after new update my FB does not connect to the wifi network, generates this message goes through the whole network configuration, but does not connect

Interesting. It looks like your device is unable to sync NTP. Not really sure what would cause this. I’ll look into it

1 Like