Gerber files for the UTM and pi adapter PCBs

Is it possible to download somewhere the gerber files for the UTM PCB and the raspberry adapter PCB.
I can only see source CAD files on the farmbot website and i dont have a licence for altium designer and actually dont want to have one because i’m afraid it’s going to be not a trivial task to generate correctly the gerber files for a newbie like me .

thanks for any help

Fred

3 Likes

One more precision: the gerber files i need could be generated following

because i want to send them to jlcpcb for fabrication but again i have no altium licence

1 Like

The problem is also that i have asked for a trial version on altium site but then dont receive the email i expect from them

1 Like

I’m also interested by an answer to @fhenryco 's question. In Onshape the UTM is also read only and a simple image:
https://cad.onshape.com/documents/6626b842adca229e69544ad1/w/89ac2637f82d915f22c2bcd0/e/f889952d4857145c2e9ec6bf

I also can’t find any gerber file very useful to manufacture such a PCB.

Pierre

I managed to generate gerber files with a free trial licence of altium designer and have received the PCBs from the manufacturer … however i need to test them before sharing because i 'm not sure at all that what i did to generate the gerber files was 100% correct

1 Like

Hi and thank you for your info, I’m in the same case as you I can’t generate the gerber file.
did you check the product you received? if it’s good can you share it?
THANKS