Greenhouse for the Genesis XL

Hi all,

I was curious to see if anyone has had a chance to install a greenhouse for the farmbot Genesis XL? A lot of the ones on Amazone measure 20x10 which seems to exactly fit the size of the bed providing no additional room. The next best size i noticed was 33 feet yet the same width. Most of this research was on Amazon. Any suggestions would be helpful. I am based in boston and winds can be gusty at times.

Thanks!!

Regards
Uday

Uday, Welcome to the forum. I myself have been looking for something like a greenhouse to extend my growing season. Something that would fully retract to allow full sunlight during the summer. Sadly I haven’t been able to find anything yet but if I do I’ll post it here.

-Troy

Thanks for the note, Troy. I’ve come across something called Shelter logic that will customize the greenhouse and it looks sturdy. I just fear that I may have made a wrong choice of size as 20x10 looks so huge and the greenhouse larger. It’s also adding to the cost :). I just hope all this is worth the outcome of growing some good plants as my success has been limited to peppers. I’ll drop a note if I pick one up.

Stay safe and be well.

Regards
Uday