Greetings from buenos aires argentina

Hello, my name is Federico, I’m from Argentina and I’m currently building my own farmbot, i¨ll love to buy an original kit but due to politics in Argentina and economy situation its not possible for the moment, but that will not stop me from having my own farm boot and helping others near my area to build one! , so I decided to recycle a 3d printer (anykubic kossel delta printer) and start assembling my farmbot so here are the results so far :
a lot of parts are 3d printed and a lot are adapted also but it works ! ( its currently being build so ist not prety jaj)

4 Likes

Federico,

Awesome job, congratulations. I think you are actually living in the future now!

There are used Farmbots available on EBay.com if that would interest you. There are also Farmbots that have shipped out to Brazil. You should try to make contact with the other Farbot people in Brazil :brazil:.

1 Like

Hola Federico, me gustaria ver tu farmbot. Estoy a punto de comprar uno, y quiero saber que vegetales se pueden producir con el.

Lo tenes en uso todavia? Lo encontraste util?

Saludos,

Enrique 15 5001 3284

1 Like

Olá Federico e Enrique,
Existem Farmbots que foram enviados para o Brasil.
O Farmbot pode cuidar e nutrir os vegetais mais comuns. Os melhores legumes para o farmbot são os vegetais discretos, como cenoura, beterraba, pastinaca, couve-rábano, brócolis, couve-flor e os microgreens como alface, couve, acelga.

Outros vegetais que crescem em espaços descontrolados, como abóbora ou tomate, que requerem um espaço vertical, são possíveis, mas não são ideais para crescer com o farmbot.

A fim de maximizar o crescimento de vegetais com Farmbot, você deve se ater aos vegetais. Isso permitirá que você seja o mais eficiente com seus recursos.

Confira no Facebook porque pode haver também algumas pessoas brasileiras de farmbot.

Boa sorte!

Marc

1 Like

thank you!!, it’s an awesome project to build, challenging, but really rewarding, yes, I look at them on ebay but the problem is getting them into Argentina through customs because it not sure that it be delivered to you, and because of the price I rather not take that chance, I had problems bringing stuff from USA o china and got held by customs and never delivered, but well that won’t stop me from building my own!!

hola enrique !! , mira yo lo estoy armando de 0 no compre nada de farm bot solo ahora me pedi el UTM para poder tener algo de farmbot original y que sea mas facil el armado de esa parte. igualmente funciona todo se mueve perfecto sobre los ejes , y hoy consegui para poder armar lo que seria el eje z para probarlo.
dale ahora me contacto con vos !!

obrigado pela informação! Será muito útil para mim quando eu puder plantar algo e o primeiro uso eu coloco um vídeo para você ver! . Eu adoraria ter um original, mas é muito difícil neste momento que é por isso que eu decidi armá-lo sozinho!
obrigada

Olá Federico e Enrique,

Há outra opção para você que possivelmente será mais fácil do que importar um farmbot inteiro. Algumas das peças mais difíceis de fabricar estão disponíveis para compra no site da Farmbot. Você pode comprar e importar partes menores do kit Farmbot que reduzirão o risco de perda da alfândega brasileira.

Por exemplo, se você quiser pedir apenas a placa eletrônica do Farmduino, você pode encomendar os componentes individuais no site Farmbot.io:

https://farm.bot/collections/electronics-and-wiring/products/v1-3-farmduino

Eu acho que sua vida será mais fácil se você importar alguns dos componentes difíceis.

Boa sorte!

1 Like

si de echo me compre e UTM así eso no lo tengo que armar y ademas quiero ver que me llegue todo en orden y me compro el v1.3 farmduino por que actualmente estoy con una RAMPS , igualmente creo que no debería haber inconveniente pero nunca se sabe jaj :sweat_smile:
gracias marc !
te mantengo actualizado sobre el avance de mi FARMBOT

update on my “custom” farmbot, change the extrusions and also improve the movement of the motors to have more moving power.
hope you like it: grin:: grin: and still have a few more things to add so I keep on working on it, overall it works great and response perfect!

Welcome on board! I hope that you will be able to find what you need in this community.

1 Like

thank you! It’s a wonderful experience to be here building this and to be a part of the community!
also today, it’s a great day because the UTM arrived at my home just before my birthday, which is tomorrow the 17th, the best present!!

@fede Did you finnish your custom farmbot?

@eduhau did you but farmbot? what about argentina customs?

hello @josx , I did finish the farmbot build but I order the farmduino as well but due to customs in Argentina they wouldn’t let me get it so I think it was sent back or it was held by customs officers I don’t know JA, after that I was still using the farmbot but sadly I had to disassemble it because I need it the parts for another project. I hope one day I would be able to buy a complete farmbot because I still believe it’s an amazing machine to have and to teach people about farming in the new era.

Hola Fede, me llamo Luciano, de Santa Fe. Me gustaria saber en quedo tu proyecto? Pudiste completar la construccion? Lograste adquirir uno desde Argentina?
Vengo siguiendo este proyecto hace tiempo y estoy activando ideas para poder replicarlo.
Tenes contacto con otras personas en Argentina que lo esten replicando?