Groups Not Saving/Forming Correctly in Web App

Greetings,

We are not having success forming plant groups, particularly manually selecting. The filters seem to work to assign plants to a group (we have resorted to doing it by location at the moment, and it isn’t ideal) but every time we try to do it through manual selection after hitting + Group, it doesn’t save when we are done (it autosaves correct? Because we see no button to save). It also does not work to manually select multiple plants in the farm bed layout screen and hitting ‘Create Group’.

To add a wrinkle, while none of these Groups appear when we try to create them manually in the new Planting Tab layout under the drop down, I can find them occasionally when going to Regimens (for Location Variable 1). So now I’ve clogged that up with a bunch of ghost beds I can’t edit. :slight_smile:

So in short, I can’t see and edit the groups we manually create in the Plants tab, but the failed attempts are saving somewhere.

Help is appreciated!

Hi @wcrawford

This is an issue with a recent version of the web app- thanks for letting us know. We’re looking into a long-term fix for this issue right now.

In the meantime, you can view all the groups that have “disappeared” on this page.

Thanks again for letting us know and sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

1 Like

Thanks much @RickCarlino for the quick reply! Appreciate the link for now, that will keep us moving fwd.

1 Like