Help offered - FarmBot construction East-Cost Australia

Hi Farmbotters,
If you are East of the Stuart Highway in Australia, I’d like to help you build and install your FarmBot.
I regularly commute between Brisbane and Melbourne, so I get around bit :roll_eyes:
Just message me and I’ll provide my Mobile number, or Messenger contact so we can chat.
If you determine I’m not obscenely crazy :slight_smile: I’ll be willing to provide time and tools to help complete an installation.
(Hmmmm maybe we could even have a team of volunteers, a few snags and a good time - FarmBot working bee :slight_smile: :slight_smile: )

Looking forward to helping out,
Cheers,
Adam.

Adam,
Hi, i am a v1.5 standard first timer and running into an issue regarding the cross plate and cable clamps running into the vacuum pump housing so it wont move/slide etc. I am based in sydney. in these covid times perhaps we could have zoom call to talk through where i have gone astray? thanks Jack

@Jack, you may need to @Kreecha to get Adam’s attention :slight_smile:

@jsimmonds, @Kreecha,
John, thanks for the hint. :wink:
I heard from Marc at Farmbot, they are shipping me a new cross plate as the one i have isnt correct for v 1.5, thats why it doesnt fit…

@Kreecha I got about 90% of the way through a Genesis XL build at my house about 6 months ago and have not been able to just finish it. I’d love to just pay someone to finish it and set it up. Please DM me if interested!

1 Like