We updated my.farmbot.io and FarmBot OS today with the following new features and fixes:
- Dates and times (Farm Events, Logs) now match FarmBot’s local timezone (set in the Device widget).
- Web app settings are now stored on the server instead of the browser. This means app settings will now persist across all of your devices and browsers. Some settings may need to be updated.
- Improved offline detection.
E-STOPis now greyed out when FarmBot is offline.
- Updated documentation links.
- Fixed a bug related to losing new unsaved changes created immediately after saving old changes.
- Misc. bug fixes.
- New “Move to coordinate” mode. Enter the mode via a button in the map menu, select a location in the map, and click the button to move FarmBot to that location. The z-axis will remain at the current height, or can be chosen by using the Z coordinate input box.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements related to selecting and deselecting plants across modes.
- Plant spread circles using default values are now styled differently.
- Made map zoom increments more even.
- Improved calendar performance.
- The number of calendar items hidden for performance reasons is now displayed in the last repeating event item.
- Improved handling of farm events that generate no calendar items.
Controls (and controls pop-up):
Move widget jog buttons are now disabled when movement is not possible in that direction (i.e. at axis end with
STOP AT HOMEor
STOP AT MAXenabled).
- Jog button hover text now includes the jog distance and direction in addition to the axis.
- Display important changes to FarmBot OS by clicking
- Show latest available FarmBot OS version upon update button hover. (Thanks to Klimbim for the feature request.)
- Improved update performance of board type display.
- Moved FarmBot OS auto update toggle to a new row.
- Scroll to bottom of a sequence when adding steps.
FarmBot OS (v6.1.0):
- Fixed a bug causing SD card storage space to run out. Please update your FarmBot by clicking
Updatein the Device widget. If your FarmBot is offline, please flash the SD card with the FarmBot OS v6.0.1 image [direct link], then update by clicking
Updatein the Device widget.