We updated my.farmbot.io and FarmBot OS today with the following new features and fixes:
- Fixed bug that limited the ability to disable internationalization. (Thanks Klimbim for the bug report.)
- Improved recovery from loading errors.
- Change icons for plants selected for deletion to grayscale.
- Render toolbay slots in the garden map if a slot orientation is selected for the slot on the Tools page.
- Gray out parameters that are not used unless enabled by a different parameter. For example, encoder options are grayed out if encoders are disabled.
- Fixed bugs related to device connectivity display.
- Display a warning if the current hardware settings conflict with
Move Absolutestep inputs. Hover over the warning symbol for additional information.
Speakchannel to sequence
Send Messagecommands. If selected, FarmBot will speak the message over the audio port.
- Added toolbay slot orientation selection dropdown menu. This and the use current location feature have been moved into a toolbay slot options pop-up menu.
FarmBot OS (v6.1.2):
- Send an email if FarmBot has been emergency stopped for more than 10 minutes.
- Improved movement complete response time (Thanks Klimbim for the bug report.)
- Misc. OS update bug fixes.