Manufacturing/Selling Parts

Can send it to China?

If we buy the farmbot now, when will it be shipped?

Hopefully in late August or early September.

I live in Victoria, BC, and would love to make the trip down if you manage to innovate some new tools / parts.

I’m located in Colorado Springs and the nonprofit I am working with (Colorado Springs Food Rescue) could utilize your resources. Please contact if this is something you’d like to do. Thank you.

Hi I’m in Adelaide did you get any where with this starting fresh so any info would be great

Hello all,

I have purchased and built-up an original FarmBot Genesis-Kit and started operating it in May/June this year.

By now, first results are there and the garden is growing:

As importing all the stuff and due to long logistic ways I wanted to try building a separate FarmBot without importing parts (I am based in Germany, Europe). It was successful so far, I only took the Farmduino form the original.
Right now it is almost finished and blocking my living room until I will put it next to the original :slight_smile:

During the sourcing-process of piece-parts I sometimes purchased few more parts than needed because of manufacturing benefits. I would like to sell those additional parts now and see if this can be of help to somebody else. As it is easy, I have put some of the parts in eBay, please find the links below:

Those are the parts that I have purchased clearly too much, but of course I have found a way to purchase most of the parts from local sources, so feel free to contact me if you are interested in anything else: a.zeltsperger@gmail.com.

Best regards
Andreas

3 Likes

Hi Farhan,

I am from India and looking for manufacturers for my DIY farmbot, Can I have your number?

Hello, I have access to two CNC machines and an automatic Lathe. If anyone is interested in getting basic parts such as the gantry plates and extrusions I’ll see what I can do.

1 Like