Mounted tool status not set

Hi, from time to time (every other day) the tool mounting succeeds physically (connection between B and C detected) but the “mounted tool” status remains at " none". Is there something I can do? I use in my sequences the standard tool mount command. It does not happen all the time, most of the times it happens for the watering nozzle. The “Dismount Tool” command fails in that case, because FarmBot does not know which tool to dismount.
This throws off all my daily routines and I have to intervene manually.

I had a similar problem- I used a meter to measure between the 2 points and found that they were not
always making electrical connection. If I pushed it slightly it would make. I ended up putting washers under each pin which put more pressure on the connection and it has been fine ever since.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.