MQTT communication Error on Local Server

Also is there another mqtt config file that directs the MQTT server to use a specific PostgreSQL IP address. The Postgres is not running on this same server. I am running it from Windows 10 and it is communicating with the API just fine, Just need to know if the MQTT server needs a redirect or something and where that file or config file would be located? Or if there is a port that needs to be opened on the PostgreSQL side ? Current Firewall Settings :

outbound Settings

So at the moment we are stuck at MQTT!! Please help!

It looks like port 5672 is in use, which the MQTT server needs in order to run. Can you try running this to view a list of processes using the port?
sudo netstat -pna | grep 5672

OK ran this:

Result given:

Also getting this error if I try to go to the Farmbot App using another browser on a different machine :

The server will server the app and I can get to it via firefox on the local server installed Ubuntu 17. But anywhere on the network will give an error. I can even use my phone but still get the error.

OK got it working.

How - First had to sudo kill the process taking the port so: sudo lsof -I :5672
get PID and then issue sudo kill
Then run rails mqtt:start !!!

Awesome! Ok we are good to go! I will start going over the full install and configuration from the ground up with the bare metal server and migrate the Virtual Machine! Thank you again Gabriel for the hints!

1 Like

Awesome! Praise God! Got it working! image

1 Like