My diy Farmbot project in China

I am very excited because I want to build a farmbot by myself. Right now, I am planning to build two farmbots, and one is on the top floor, and another is building on the wall. The size is 1.2m2.4m and 10m0.4m. I will update my progress at any time.

5 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

Stack Great Photos!

Thanks for posting these FarmBot builds! You’re going to have some great FarmBots when you’re finished. Please keep us posted on your progress so we can show others.

Do you have much rain in your area? Did you think about drainage?

Looks great :wink:

So stylish!
I would put this in my livingroom!
Will the Z-axis be able to reach the soil?

Thanks for sharing !

Nice ! Where did you get the raised bed kit ?

Hi, i want to build a farmbot by myself too. can i have your wechat number? my wechat number is 15575880007. i live in changsha,hunan. 朋友,请问您哪里的?能一起交流制作这个吗?我刚做完pcb板,还没焊接完。

Sorry for the recent progress is slow. My city has been raining for a few days, so I can only wait.
My 3d printer has a lot of glitch in high-intensity printing and I had to repair it. Anyway, I think I am very close to finish my first project.

1 Like

Thank you, I will.

My city is located in Shenzhen, south of China, where precipitation is relatively large in the current season. My flower pots are assembled and have drains underneath. I just need to open the drain hole below to drain the water.

You are right, I had a problem with the height of the measurement at the beginning, I have already saw it off. Now the height of gantry columns are 450mm.

We have the world’s most omnipotent website called Taobao. LOL! You can design and buy it yourself. Cut it yourself or customize the length directly. I know that there are several companies that can be customized, but the price is too high.

我在深圳,当然没问题,我添加你

some photos of the bracket’s detail

If anyone thinks that the price of Farmduino is too high or the transportation is not convenient, I recommend that you choose MKS GEN L. MKS GEN L is a arduino broad that usually work at the 3d printer, and this board combine the Arduino 2560 and the Ramps 1.4. You don’t need too much wiring, there are plugs for motors. The price is also extremely cheap. I bought is only 10 box in China and about 15 box in US. Especially for diyers who can’t order Farmduino at the moment, this is a very good substitute.

3 Likes

Ouch, such a nice setup and still using a4988 stepper drivers.
I hope you did not print your plastic parts in PLA, that would not last long.

Very nice setup, I really like it :+1:

大佬可以给个微信么!!!