I would like to be able to create events from inside sequences.
- New Create Event command block, that let’s you schedule a regimen or sequence at a given datetime.
- New Create Event option for the If Statement command.
- New Create Event option for the Assertion command.
- My watering sequence is triggered.
- Using an assertion command I check the weather forecast for my area.
- Result says it’s going to rain soon, so I want to abort this watering sequence. But I also want to check later if it has actually rained or not. So I want to choose an option Abort and Schedule Event.
- I schedule another watering sequence that includes a soil sensor check and another weather API assertion.