New error calibrating X axis

Thanks to Whitecaps, I have resolved my initial issue calibrating the X axis. I needed to increase the movement timeout value for X. Sadly this has introduced a new problem with the same initial calibration of X.
The error is now “Error writing firmware parameter: movement_axis_nr_steps_x: :configuration”
I am guessing this means that there is some problem writing the number of steps taken to determine the length of the X axis to the configuration file?
The Farmbot is communicating with the server, and is using the latest farmware (V8.0)
I’m not sure what this error means.

Looks like this issue also comes up at my device, but only when calibrating the X-Axis. I’m also on v8.0.1, but not sure if that was already at v7. Calibration value is correctly set in the input field for me, but the error still comes up.
@connor Are we supposed to open a Github issue?

Oh well. at least it’s not my fault this time. I will set the axis length manually and move on with my build. Thanks.

I’m having the same issue when calibrating X axis. Does anyone has a solution for it? Thanks

My issue just “went away”, which I suspect means that something was fixed in the software. I am using version 8.22 now of the Farmbot OS, according to the device tab of the web UI.

That’s curious ! v8.2.2 Release hasn’t appeared yet ! ( there was never an 8.22 Release ? )

Can you post a screen-shot of the evidence ? :slight_smile:

EDIT

Ooops… v8.2.2 was released 10 hours ago. Just the .IMG download link is stale ( 8.2.1 ).

:slight_smile: things happen fast in our antipodean land.

Ya’ll are awesome…