- Improved account creation workflow.
- Autmatically refresh when toggling internationalization.
- Misc. visual and bug fixes.
- Increase range of map zoom out (two additional levels).
- Display visual indicators for peripheral state in the garden map. Currently supported peripherals include
- Set initial values for start and end time in the future.
- Fix duplication bug when moving a step to the end of a sequence. (Thanks to @Klimbim for the bug report on GitHub.)
Sequences and Regimens:
- Only show the sequence commands and scheduler panels when a sequence or regimen is selected.
- Added a toggle to view first party farmware.
- Add gear menu with button to (re)install first-party farmwares.
- Add links to software documentation in Weed Detector and Camera Calibration widget help text.
Today’s software release does not include an update to FarmBotOS.