We updated my.farmbot.io and FarmBot OS today with the following new features and fixes:
- Add X and Y axis jog button controls pop-up to relevant pages of the app.
- Change toast message location from upper right to lower center of the page.
- Increase length of message text displayed in ticker.
- Change app loading animation.
- Misc style updates.
- Misc bug fixes.
- Add a garden bed background around the garden map grid.
- Add annotations to the grid lines.
- Add a click-to-add planting mode. Find a crop and click
ADD TO MAPto activate the mode.
- Add ability to select multiple plants in order to delete multiple plants more efficiently. Available by clicking
DELETE MULTIPLEwhile editing a plant. (Thanks to Klimbim for the feature request.)
- Add plant spread overlap indicators while dragging (editing) plants in the map. The color of the adjacent plant spread circles indicate the degree that the dragged plant’s spread is overlapping them.
- Improve plant dragging at grid edges.
- Add special styling to seed bins and trays.
- Show the selected plant icon and indicators on top of other plants.
- Add a link to the tools page for tools in the map.
- Fix OpenFarm search bug.
- Add animations to plants on plant and hover.
- Add ability to deselect a plant by clicking the map background.
- Add ability to add and view multiple webcam feeds. (Thanks to odranreb for the feature request.)
- Add ability to name webcam feeds.
- Add firmware hardware information display.
- Change pin write step value to an ON/OFF dropdown for pin value when in digital mode.
- Add selector for firmware hardware to Configurator.
- Fix an OS update bug.
- Fix an image upload bug.
- Fix a farmware download bug.