Share photos of your build!

Probably the first Farmbot built in Indonesia. Big thanks to the Farmbot Team and all of those in the forum who had helped me building my farmbot :grinning: . Cheers!

Hey guys,

Weโ€™re students from Greenschool Bali, we wanted to show you our amazing Farmbot. We started working on this Student Led project 3 weeks ago.

Here are some photos of the Farmbot.

Here is the link to our video showing our farmbot.

I hope everyone has a good day,
Lucas and Gusde

I am off the grid! (with the backup)

Just got my Farmbot XL but its fall here and I was going to install the raised garden bed until this:

Turned to this:

So most of it is built inside for now:

Can I program it to build snowmen all winter?
:snowman:

Our build of the FarmBot community garden in the atrium of our middle school.

This thing is sweet. Can you give a review of how effective this setup is?

Also, a question from someone new to the forums, what stops this thing from being mounted directed to the greenhouse walls? Whatโ€™s stopping the X and Y axis from being mounted higher up of the frame of the greenhouse?

This setup works really well for us. Building it attached to the inside of the raised bed allowed for us to add some nice trim being that it is in a public space. We have ample light from our skylights so being indoors works well even though we are not using grow lights.

With respect to direct mounting of the x and y axis tracks, you would need to buffer out the x axis so your cable carriers have room to overhang on the maximum reaches of their runs. From what I have read, the gantry would lose stability if built much larger than the XL kit allows.