Unable to access Controls tab after 5.x upgrade

After 5.x upgrade, when I access my.farmbot.io, I get a popup saying “Error downloading data”. Looking at chrome developer console, I see a few errors - Dynamic page loading failed Error: Problem loading webcam feed. Got falseundefined PROBLEM: Expected getDeviceAccountSettings() to return exactly 1 device. We got some other number back, indicating a hazardous condition. GET https://my.farmbot.io/api/webcam_feed/ 422 (Unprocessable Entity) I tried multiple restarts of the raspberry pi with no change. Also tried disabling camera in device tab and also setting it to USB camera. Please let me know how I can get it back to working again.

Thanks for reporting the issue. We’re looking into the problem, but if you have an urgent need to control FarmBot in the meantime, I believe it will work properly with a new account.

While we continue investigating this issue, we’ve updated the Controls page so that it loads properly without the webcam.

Please let me know if you still have issues loading the page.

Thanks. I am able to access the control page now. I still see the “Error downloading data” popup.