Who's in Belgium?

In the TEDxUCLA video Rory talks about a small scale prototype in Belgium.

Will the Belgians stand up please ? :slight_smile:
Iā€™d like to get in touch with you !

raises hand

1 Like

Hallo Tim, van waar ben je ergens?

Ik ben van Wuustwezel. Alhoewel ik voor 't werk deze week in Brugge zit.

Hoi Tim,

kom jij soms 'ns in een of andere hackerspace? Of we kunnen ook gewoon nā€™s afspreken, ik ben wel nieuwsgierig want dit idee van ā€˜farmbotā€™ had ik zelf reeds een lange tijd

Geert

Ik kom zelf niet veel in een makerspace. Maar in de buurt van Antwerpen kan ik makkelijk wel langskomen.

Ik ga elke week naar de ā€œOpen Garageā€ hackerspace : http://www.meetup.com/OpenGarage/

Kom gerust 'ns af, plenty of mind-like people

nog eenje hier :smiley: Probeert al iemand alle onderdelen te sourcen in BelgiƩ?

Hi,

I am French and interested in the farmbot. I donā€™t speak Dutch. Did you say that there is some farmbot prototype in Belgium ? Is it possible to see ?
Thank you,

Tille

1 Like

Hi! Iā€™m also from Belgium (and I speak also Dutch). Sorry for replying on this old post :slight_smile:

Do you have a full prototype? Maybe you can post some pictures next season? Iā€™m interested to build my own Farmbot and add some cool stuff at the software!

Hi thankā€™s for asking !

And sorry to the other responders for not getting back to you earlierā€¦
As some speak Dutch other French Iā€™ll respond in English here.

I donā€™t have a working prototype, but Iā€™m very interested in this project.
Iā€™m not likely to build one for my own soon as I live in the center of Antwerp,
in an apartment with no garden ā€¦

Still it would be very nice to build a Belgian team

Hi guys!

I live in Belgium too, in Herzele, Oost-Vlaanderen to be precise. Iā€™m currently thinking of ordering a farmbot, but there is not a movie or documentation that comes close to the real thing. Is there anybody who owns a farmbot not too far away that I could have a look at?

regards,
Tim

Zijn er mensen die een FarmBot hebben gekocht in Belgiƫ?
Ik zou graag een idee willen hebben ivm de douanekosten en dergelijke meer.

Hi there

Weā€™re working on the Farmbot in Lille. In fact, weā€™re making it on wheelsā€¦ with solar panel, wind turbine etcā€¦

Weā€™re going to install a classical farmbot in the ISA university, starting in April. If youā€™re interested youā€™ll be able to see the demo there.

Have a nice day !

PS : send us a message if you want to discover / contribute to our projects :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dag Leo,

Iā€™m not that far from you. I would love to come over and check out your farmbot.

Where can I leave a message?

Mezelf en een vriend gaan een farmbot volledig open-sourcen binnen een 2-tal jaartjes. :smiley:

Volgens mij als we onderdelen in ā€˜bulkā€™ kunnen aankopen is het zoiezo goedkoper, alsook weten we van de meeste belgen onder ons dat we hetzelfde hebben dus kan er ook makkelijker aan troubleshooting gedaan worden.

Als er mensen zijn met interesse, shoot! :smiley:

1 Like

Dag Oreios,

Er is een hele tijd overheen gegaan, maar hoe zit het met jullie farmbot plannen???

neem je even contact op? Dankjewel :wink:

Hallo,

Ondertussen is mijn huis klaar en zouden we dit eventueel kunnen bekijken. Moeten we wel wat volk bij elkaar schrapen uiteraard.

Hallo,

Ik heb een ongebruikte Famrbot Genesis XL te koop.
Het plat dak van mij zaak blijkt onvoldoendee draagkracht te hebben.
Iemand geinteresseerd ?

Hi,

I own a farmbot XL in my garden near Liege.
Unfortunately I have no time to use it since the lockdown.
Is anyone interested in playing with it?

Regards,

Olivier - french speaking