Blinking Light around E-Stop Button

I can reproduce this and will investigate a solution. Seems to require prior configuration of static wired network, maybe. Is that your situation @bcatanzaro ?

[edit 0] Maybe dhcp wired also crashes ? Workaround is to simply re-flash FBOS to the micro SDHC.

[edit 1] Here’s the full crash detail in case someone can spot a simple fix quickly :slight_smile:

[edit 2] Hi @RickCarlino :slight_smile: VintageNet.scan "wlan0" returns {:error, :unsupported} when the wlan0 interface is disconnected. Do we recode Configurator to temporarily bring up a WiFi AP on wlan0 so that we can scan !? I don’t know what that’ll do to the running wired Ethernet interface ! . . seems like a lot of extra coding just to allow full WiFi setup :octopus: Maybe we simply delete the WiFi option when we’re running on wired ?

The “workaround” /usual practice of re-flashing to do Configuration of a different interface is Ok, no?

Thanks for letting me know about this @jsimmonds. I will take a deeper look on Monday. Brian and I are working through this issue over the phone to reduce response delays. I will report our final findings when everything is up 100%.

1 Like