Can not configure farmbot after parts swap

HI everyone

I have been fighting to get my farmbot up and running for some time now. I refuse to give up! I have just finished rebuilding the electronics from the ground up after somehow destroying the arduino board (See this post). I’m using Rpi version 3 running 5.0.2 OS and a brand new mega 2560 and RAMPS 1.4. I did a pin read out and determined I have good stepper drivers installed. I have good wifi and passed the web socket test. After sometime, the stage is finally set for me to get the device configured, calibrated, and hopefully running! when I plug in the device the red and green lights go up on my Rpi, and the device appears on my network. I attempt to connect to the deceive but after sometime see this message.

Has anyone seen this before?i have reflashed a dozen times with no luck. I am using an iPad Pro with either chrome or safari. Privacy mode is disabled. This same set up worked and allowed me to configure before the aforementioned hardware crash, so I don’t think iPad/mac is the problem. One other potential clue is that the arduino has a consistent double red blink and the ramps has the same blink in green. I assumed it was because it doesn’t have the arduino FB firmware installed yet but I don’t really know. When I go to farmbot.io/setup I just see this

TL;DR First configuration attempt went perfectly, fried arduino board trying to calibrate unit, rebuilt, can’t configure with exact same environment

This looks like a browser issue. The first screenshot is of the Apple captive portal, which doesn’t work with the FarmBot WiFi configurator (see this post for more information).

The automatic pop-up window for connecting to networks on Mac computers
 does not work with the FarmBot WiFi configurator.
 Please open the full Safari or Chrome web browser and navigate to FarmBot.io/setup

Tips:

1. Make sure this websocket test passes in the browser you will be using.
  2. Make sure you are connected to the farmbot-xxxx WiFi network (and make sure it is the only network connected).
  3. After connecting to the network: In the browser you checked that supports websockets, navigate to farmbot.io/setup or 192.168.24.1.

When you say “full” Safari or Chrome, I assume that you mean to say “running on OS/X” not “iOS”. In the earlier post, the guy was using an iPad Pro, which while pretty powerful, is still an “iOS” device and not an OS/X device.