First DIY Farmbot in China

I have just assembled my Farmbot a few days ago and I guess it should be the first DIY built Farmbot in China.

I would like to thank the Farmbot team for sharing the drawings and documents, and to thank the early Farmbot users for sharing your ideas and experiences.

12 Likes

Awesome build! Thank you for sharing it with us :slight_smile: I look forward to seeing you grow some veggies with it!

Hello, I would like to ask about the farmbot which is built in China.:微笑:

:slight_smile: What would you like to know?

I want to know that if you are very close to me, I can study with you, because I am also trying to get the farmbot. There are many problems in the process of research and development. I don’t know how to solve it.

You’re welcome. I’m in Beijing.

wow, i live in shanghai now, could you add me in wechat?

May I have your contact information?QQ or WeChat.

Sure. My QQ:347929167.

May I have your contact information?I’d like to talk with you about the farmbot.:微笑:

of course, here is my wechat contact : infinit3

thanks, will add you soon

Can I have your qq or WeChat?

hello friend,i am in beijing too,i have some questiones about The FarmBot,can you help me ?谢谢

Sure, what can I help?

Hi, I’m a fan in hangzhou who wants to discuss research together QQ 379979211

your QQ refuses to add new friend. please join QQ group 678310803 or add me (26792001), thanks,

已加

Hi! I am a student from Boston doing market research on FB, and I’m looking into the Do-It-Yourself segment. I’d love to hear about your experiences with Farmbot.

What influenced you to purchase a Farmbot?

How do you feel about the current price of Farmbot?

Where did you first hear about FB?

What’s your favorite use case of the Farmbot?

Thank you so much, and happy farming!

555555555555555555,终于找到组织了