We updated my.farm.bot today with the following new features and fixes:
- Added an option to have the browser also read aloud log messages on the “Speak” channel that are spoken by FarmBot.
- Added take photo button to the controls pop-up.
- Improvements to internationalization thanks to contributions on GitHub. (Interested in adding translations?)
- An animation is now shown during syncing.
- Account verification email improvements and bug fixes.
- A large amount of background work was done to support future app features including better dependency tracking, sensors, and settings storage.
- Render camera photos in the garden map if the camera has been calibrated. Map images can be filtered by date and time via the garden map menu using date and time inputs or a date slider. Photos will only be displayed in the map if they match the camera calibration data.
- Added plant status (“planned”, “planted”, “harvested”). Planted at time now changes to the current time when a plant’s status is changed to “planted”. (Thanks to renaud and creimers for the feature requests.)
- Fixed major grid line placement with dynamic map enabled.
- Show current position upon UTM figure hover.
- Improved dropdown menu for Sequence or Regimen selection.
- FarmBot OS 6.3.0 Added a new Sensors widget. Add sensors to take and view sensor readings.
- FarmBot OS configuration settings (FarmBot OS 6.2.0) and FarmBot firmware settings (FarmBot OS 6.3.0) are now attached to your web app account, which means they will persist across SD card flashes and can be edited even when FarmBot is offline. When FarmBot is online and a setting is changed, the input will indicate when the App setting has been received by FarmBot.
- FarmBot OS 6.3.0 Added a button to download firmware settings in the Hardware widget. Clicking the button allows copying of all settings to paste externally if desired (for troubleshooting, sharing, etc.).
- Added a Farmware selection drop-down to the
Run Farmwarestep in addition to manual input. (Thanks to Klimbim for the feature request.)
Read Pin, and
Write Pinpin selection drop-downs.
FarmBot OS 6.3.0 Peripherals and sensors can now be selected in
Read Pin, and
Write PinSequence steps instead of having to manually input a pin number.
Import coordinates fromdropdown menu.
FarmBot OS (v6.2.0):
- FarmBot OS settings (logs options, auto update and sync) are now stored in the App.
- Sync speed and online detection improvements.
FarmBot OS (v6.3.0):
- FarmBot firmware settings are now stored in the App.
- FarmBot can now be e-stopped when homing on boot.
- Added support for Sensors and Peripherals in sequences.
- Fixed OS update bugs.