I’ll be using this forum to document a journey I attempting to navigate.
Essentially I am attempting to build a platform on which one FarmBot MAX will service multiple beds.
To start with, we are working towards one FBMAX servicing 12 parallel beds. In order to accomplish this I have to develop a rail system turning THE WHOLE x-axis into a gantry on 41m rails.
- FBMAX will complete a programmed series of scripts on one bed over a timed period for ‘X’ number of units.
- After a delay, (say) 5 minutes, FBMAX will move along the 41m rails to the adjacent bed.
- FBMAX will then duplicate the original “complete a programmed series of scripts on one bed over a timed period for ‘X’ number of units”
- Then the delay will reoccur.
- This will occur for each bed.
I have identified a few issues, and I look forward to all of your nit-picking and concept-questioning as we move forward.
Excited about your constructive input