The FarmBot is doing some strange things today.
Went to prepare the FarmBot for a presentation today and experienced some issues I’ve never seen before. It seems to be working better now but here’s a list of the issues I was having.
- The FarmBot constantly keeps trying to set itself home even though its at the home location.
- FarmBot keeps going online and offline.
- FarmBot keeps locking itself when I would send a sequence command, then lock itself and then slowly go back to home as if I was calibrating the axis.
- FarmBot keeps logging that “firmware needs to be opened”
- And a whole other slew of errors.
* Sync Error
* Preload EconnError
* Movement failed
* Disconnected from PingPong channel
I have a picture of the log messages. I was having some troubles uploading the picture so I put a google drive link. I’ve tried all of the basic troubleshooting issues such as restarting and flashing the OS but I’m stumped at this point.