No Groups Visible in Location

I’ve created my groups in my Farm Designer but when I go to use them in a sequence, they aren’t visible. I feel like I’ve missed something very obvious.
I’m using a farmbot genesis V1.2 with OS version 9.2.2.

@betseyram13 We received a similar report today from @John_D. I will take a look. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

@betseyram13 @John_D We’ve spent some time investigating and believe the problem is caused by a server failure on one of our vendor’s services. We are implementing a workaround now.

1 Like

@betseyram13 Welcome! Have you seen the “How do I peform actions on many plants?” FAQ entry? In your screenshot it looks like you may have completed step 1, and are working on step 2. It’s important to note that groups will show up in the sequence execute and test drop-downs (steps 3 or 4) rather than in the location or default value drop-downs at the top of the sequence editor.

1 Like

@betseyram13 @John_D

We isolated the cause of this issue and deployed a fix to our production servers yesterday. Please let me know if you are still having issues and I can continue investigating.

2 Likes

Thank you all for your assistance. It works now :slight_smile:

1 Like